Child Health Nursing
Child health nursing is the specialized area of nursing practice concerning the care of children during wellness and illness. Child health nursing practice is concerned with:
- Well being of children towards optimal functioning.
- Integration of developmental needs of children into nursing care with holistic approach.
- Integration of scientific principles and theory related to child health nursing practice.
- Focusing on family-centered care and trauma care.
- Interdisciplinary team approach to plan and provide comprehensive childcare.
- Focusing on the ethical, moral and legal problem regarding childcare.